Lupane State University BA Applied Language Studies Requirements
Lupane State University BA Applied Language Studies; See details on Lupane State University BA Applied Language Studies
- To provide a supportive environment for both theoretical and applied approaches, and for open, critical debate on various aspects of language learning and language use.
- To help students use their language learning experience to gain an understanding of how language is related to individual cognition and to social context.
- To help students gain an appreciation of how languages are used to achieve a wide range of social, cultural, aesthetic purposes.
- To equip the graduates with some basic knowledge of modern languages necessary for intercultural communication.
- To inculcate into graduates a mentality of viewing applied language studies as a problem-driven field that also includes the solution of language-related problems in the real world
Diploma in Applied Language Studies from this University or any other approved equivalent from a recognized institution.
Diploma in Education majoring in isiNdebele/Shona
2 ‘A’ Level subjects one of which should be isiNdebele or Shona