Lupane State University Conflict and Security Studies Requirements And Fees
Lupane State University Conflict and Security Studies; See details on Lupane State University Conflict and Security Studies
The programme aims to familiarise students with intellectual debates in peace and security and demonstrate how peace and security studies is sensitive to the contested nature of knowledge.
The objectives of the programme aims are:
- To impart knowledge and equip students with skills so that they would be able to use various theoretical paradigms to analyse the dynamics of conflicts (prevention, management, resolution, transformation) and peacebuilding (peacekeeping, peacemaking, preventive diplomacy) processes.
- Guide students through cutting-edge research methods in peace and security studies and ethical procedures guiding the discipline.
- Candidates must have passed 5 subjects at Ordinary level, including English language with at least a C grade or better.
- Candidates must have passed at least two subjects at Advanced level, preferably in the broad areas of Humanities and Social Sciences, OR
- Candidates must have a relevant Diploma from a recognised institution.