Lupane State University Degree in Geography Requirements
Lupane State University Degree in Geography; See details on Lupane State University Degree in Geography
The general aim of the programme is to equip students with theoretical and research skills in Geography as an inter-disciplinary field of study. Students should also be able, on completion, to use their skills to address geographical problems obtaining in their communities.
Specific aims and objectives:
- To enable students to understand the emergence of geography as a field of study
- To enable students to understand various geographical issues around the world.
- To equip students with computer skills for use in research and analysis of various aspects of Geography
The Bachelor of Social Science Honours Degree in Geography and Population Studies is a challenging programme. Entry into the programme is competitive and holding of the minimum requirements will not guarantee admission. All prospective students satisfying Faculty requirements compete on the basis of overall points obtained at “O” and “A” level
- Normally have at least 5 “O” level passes including English and Mathematics
- Have a pass in “O” and “A” level Geography.