Lupane State University Diploma in Development Studies Requirements And Fees
Lupane State University Diploma in Development Studies; See details on Lupane State University Diploma in Development Studies
The programme aims to produce skilled people who can apply basic to middle level skills in development.
The objectives of the programme are:
- To guide students through basic research methods in development studies in order to explore and understand the various development challenges faced by communities.
- To equip students with knowledge and skills that equips them to be agents of positive change in society.
- To expose students to various theories, topical issues and practical examples of transformative development processes so that they can inform social change processes in communities.
- A candidate must have obtained 5 ‘O’ level subjects including English Language.
- Holders of National Certificates in relevant disciplines qualify for this programme.
- A pass in ‘A’ level would be an added advantage.